what is happening to me now?

what is happening to me now image


I could remember those days I would not talk to anybody until I have prayed 5 hours

Oh lord what is happening to me now?

No more zeal to pray, no more desire to tongue, I am only packaging these days

People still see me as brother fire, but within me I know I have left my altar for so long..

Kiaa..,

I can still prophesy and give accurate word of knowledge even more than those days, but I know evil arrow has entered me

Somebody help me please oooo

I know how I used to cry at late night for God to empower me, but now that the power has come to maintain it is problem

I find it hard to even fast these days

All is not well yes I know

But what is the fate of a Deliverer who needs deliverance??

I could remember those days I prayed 13 hours and it seemed as I have done nothing

Only God knows that I am only celebrating past glory now

Oh my God, what is going on Lord? I prayed 24 hours the other day until my lips began to taste bitter

I prayed to the extent that I passed a brother the other day and he began to blast in tongues

Is this how the mighty fall?

Babylon will never celebrate over me...

I am going back to Bethel

Dear Reader, I purposely put my writing this way so as to get your attention

You are the one am talking to

You know what am talking about

You have lost your place of encounter

Your heart is even beating faster now

You and I know where we have fallen, let us go back to our secret places

Signs and wonders is never the evidence that God is still with you...

If you are not broken in heart, I am already sobered

LET US PRAY...
Please don't forget to share and comment.

Post a Comment

0 Comments